Legal Recruiter In Tampa
Garcia Legal Search, LLC is a legal search firm devoted exclusively to attorney placement. All of our Denver and Tampa legal recruiters are attorneys who have worked within the legal industry. Additionally, our recruiters have all lived and worked in Florida, Washington D.C., as well as in our newest market, Colorado. Our legal recruiters have deep ties within these communities and maintain outstanding relationships with law firms and corporate decision-makers. We understand the markets and take the time to get to know you as well as your career goals. Attorney placement, made with the highest degree of integrity, is our goal.
We have been Florida’s premier legal recruiters for over 16 years. In addition to Tampa, our legal recruiters also service the following cities: St. Petersburg, Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, Tallahassee, Sarasota, Palm Beach, Vero Beach, Cocoa Beach, Ft. Myers, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Daytona and Gainesville as well as Washington D.C. and its suburbs, and Denver. Our Tampa and Denver Legal Recruiters are ready to assist.
Our commitment to Law Firm Clients:
- Our Tampa and Denver legal recruiters are committed to learning about your practice, staff and firm culture.
- We thoroughly interview all of our candidates and ensure that you have all of the information you need before your interview.
- We always obtain express permission from the candidate to submit his or her resume to your firm.
- We will keep in touch with you after a placement is made, to ensure that you remain happy with the candidate, even after the guarantee period has expired.
- We keep your firm information confidential.
- We return all emails and phone calls within one business day.
- Our Denver and Tampa legal recruiters do background and respective Bar checks on all candidates.
- We will never solicit a placed candidate while the candidate is employed by your firm.
Our Commitment to Attorney Candidates:
- We will protect your confidentiality all steps of the way, including an NDA when necessary.
- Our Denver or Tampa legal recruiters will not submit your name or resume to any firm without your express permission.
- Each time we submit your resume, we will include a professionally written bio, including background, education, and why we believe you would be exceptional for the position.
- We will listen to your career objectives and submit your applications accordingly.
- We will create detailed reports for you about firms, including compensation, firm financials, numbers of attorneys who work in your practice area, and diversity statistics.
- When one of our Denver or Tampa legal recruiters doesn’t know information about which you have inquired, we will strive to get you an answer.
- We do not mass mail your resume to our clients, but rather send individually and only after careful vetting..
- Once a job offer is made, we will make every effort to get all information you need to make an informed decision.
- We will never pressure you to accept an offer.
- We will keep in touch with you after you accept a position to provide support.